Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Why Blog?

Why Blog? A very very good question. Except that I don't have the answer to it..... ahahahahahahahah! I was reading a friend's Blog, one thing lead to other... and here I am! Posting my first blog :P Well, figured this is the best place to ramble my head off *without having people nodding off in front of me*. And of course ... for people who cares about me to have some kind of an update with my going-ons :)

First impression is that it's pretty easy setting up a Blog. Took me less than hour to get everything up and running. Everything's like on Lala Land; happy and gay *Whhhhhheeeeeeee!* Except..... I'm supposed to be working right now *gasp!* I'd better get back to work. *grin*

5 Comments:

  • At April 05, 2005 8:27 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    wa lao eh...haha! ur bloggie very feminine but i'll be a faithful reader since u inform me abt ur bloggie :D

     
  • At April 06, 2005 12:04 AM, Blogger Christine Law said…

    wah~~ Juan got blog also! Hahaha! Better be sure u update it every now and then, coz i will be dropping by VERY often :P and will bug you if u dont update! Muahahahhhaha!!

     
  • At April 06, 2005 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    helo, and I thought I was the only one being pulled into the fray of blogging.

    Kudos to your 1st post and like Kian Lee says... if you gonna blog often, I will visit often.

    ps: will share my blog site with you soon.

     
  • At April 06, 2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Juan said…

    Hey Kenneth, I'll be waiting for ur Blog's URL.

    And to the rest, I do "plan" to blog often. Thanks for the encouragement by commiting to check "the unraveling of my brain". But practice some grace when the updates are slow, k? *pleads* *muah!*

     
  • At April 06, 2005 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah, juan also blogging. now i'm tempted 2 want 2 blog also. but ... where got time!!! so i'll keep watch n c if i get more inspiration to blog.

    cheers,
    ian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home