Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Greetings from Johore, Malaysia

20:30hrs
Juan: *Tucked in bed at Eden Hotel* Mmm … :)
.
.
.
02:30 hrs

Neighbor: Hahahahahaah!
*insert LOUD laughter*
*insert LOUD giggles*
*insert LOUD mindless chatter*
*insert LOUD door banging*
Erm… did I mention that they were LOUD?!??
.
.
.
04:30 hrs, Juan – Sob sob..... *still awake with splitting headache*

This depicted my sleeping environment for the past two nights. Eden put me up in a room with adjoining doors and it was ‘just-my-luck’ to end up with noisy neighbors. Called up a friend for ‘Oh-I’m –so-tired-I-wanna-dieeeee’ self-pity talk.

And he said, “Juan, I am very serious… you should:
1) Ring up the lobby and call for security. *which I already did :P*
2) Ring on their doorbell and hide quickly!
3) Call their room phone and hang up.”

*giggle*

Sighhh… after I hung up, I decided to shift my mind off the noise to much happier thoughts… Church camp 2006!!! :D

Never in my life I’ve enjoyed bowling soooooo much. Oh wait, I wasn’t bowling. I was on the pom-pom team cheering for my winning team, TIGERS! Roarrrrrrr!!!! Bruised hands from beating the kompang, lost my voice from the screaming, didn’t really matter if we didn’t win… I had a baaaalllll!!!!

Ahhhh… finally the awaited day has arrived!!! Sob sob… waited for so many years to witness this, Lily’s baptism. *bawlsssss…..*

Yeah yeah… I know, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with church camp. Was just taking a stroll on the beach at night and saw my favorite manga character… Naruto! Thought it was cute enough for me put this up ;)

I think there’s this little mamak stall in Port Dickson that suddenly saw the gates of Heaven open as 30-some of us turned up at the oh-so-empty stall during midnight *giggle*.

Pajama night, when I changed out of my pajamas already. Heheheh…. Doesn’t Emily and myself have the same smile? People can mistaken us as sisters :D

My entourage to camp. From left around the table: Lily, Wai Hun, Terence, Tony, Mike, Danette, Auntie, Uncle David, Ee Puay, Ian, Gerald and myself *holding the camera ma*. After praying for so many years with the LF, Uncle David accepted Christ this year! *rub hands together in glee* We managed to witness Eng in his best evangelistic form…ekekkeke. Uncle David went for altar call to receive healing…

Eng: Arr… uncle, why are you up here huh?
Uncle: I want to receive healing.
Eng: Emm… receive healing from who?
Uncle: From Jesus lor…
Eng: So, you believe there is a Jesus who can heals?
Uncle: *nods*
Eng: So, you want to accept Christ into your life now?


*Wah Lauuuuuu!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home