Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Me... a Benevolent Leader???

Jess passed this link to me, it takes about 30 minutes to complete the tests and you’ll get instant results. Give it a go, and let me view your results, k? Below's mine:

Don’t really see myself as a leader most of the time, but for some strange reason, I do somehow end up in that position pretty often. Juan; the unwilling leader *chuckle*.

Me… benevolent? Thesaurus.com defines benevolent as ‘all heart, big-hearted, caring, compassionate, go-good, generous, helpful, human, kind-hearted, tender-hearted, warm hearted etc’. Wow… thanks, I guess... :D For those who’s reading this and shaking their heads in disbelief… at least Yew Leong read my results and thinks it’s true. SO THERE! *sticks tongue out*…ahahhahahahha.

I loved it when the results said, "Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern; you take time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgement". This started off as a conscious action, it's great to learn that it has became part of who I am :)

My Personal Dna Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home