Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Breaking the Silence…

For an entire week my company’s unsecured gateway has been down *grrr…*. After being silent for a week, I’m about to go on a blogger’s diarrhea:

1. Should I get Streamyx?
Hrm… let see, another RM77 to add on to my monthly budget. After a full day of facing the computer screen, do I really want to spend after-office hours doing the same? Err… think the cons outweighs the pros. *Sigh…* Please forgive me if updates are slow. Practice a little grace, k? *insert sweet smile*

2. Carrie Underwood wins American Idol
I’m still a little bummed cause I was rooting for Bo Bice. Throughout the entire competition, Bo was having the upper hand until the last round where I think his concentration was a bit off. There’s this “explosive presence” as he takes command of the stage; as if he owned it. Of course, his plus points were a charming personality with a good looking face to boot. But most of all, I fell in love with his VOICE; the songs that left a lasting impression was, I’ll Be, Heaven, For the Love of Money, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me, I Can’t Get No Satisfaction… err, actually the list goes on.

3. Malaysian Idol has started
I wonder… I wonder if anyone I know went for the auditions this year? I’ve gone to a couple of places down town with a live band and all… and they’re pretty good. They had impressive vocals and attention-grabbing entertaining skills. The Introduction to Malaysian Idol last week showed that many of the finalists had gotten some kind of a record, commercial, or acting deal in the entertainment industry. I thought that the Smart Tag commercial Zamil did with Abang Roslan was really funny. Abang Roslan was on this old Volkswagon and Zamil rode past smirking in a shiny sports car. At the toll booth, the Volkswagon slowly waltzed through as the sports car got stuck at the Cash lane *hahahahahah!!!* Perhaps this year, we might be able to gather more enthusiasm from the public.

4. Social revolution through the Internet
I received a pleasant surprise in my mailbox last Tuesday. Previously, I blogged about a song from Morsekode. The composer of the song actually dropped me a line. How’s THAT for social revolution? *wink!*

5. Update about Video EZ rip-off
Somehow, as the time wears on. I’m not as upset about it anymore *grin*. A friend from the Star submitted my complaint and said that The Star will publish it if I were to reword my letter. They cannot publish complaints when there are actual parties involved, but the article may serve as a warning to others. If I wanted to pursue this I have to go to some “Consumer-something-something Association” to pinpoint the actual culprits. *giggle* I cannot believe I actually forgot what the Association name was. Sigh… proves that I’m blessed with a very bad memory. Guess I might as well just “forget” about the whole thing and practice a little forgiveness *nods*.

6. My car ended up in the workshop for the 4th time in 4 weeks
Perhaps I should write a detailed blog about this entry. I cannot believe that so many things are happening simultaneously. The latest would be the financial rut that I’m in. If the Almighty is trying to teach me something, I hope that at the same time he tunes my wisdom up a notch. Cause I’m clearly not getting it *shakes head*.

OK… I think that’s enough diarrhea for a day. Each point could actually take on a main topic and a life of its own. Ahhh… now I feel much better… *rubs stomach*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home