Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Friday, May 13, 2005

Top 5 road antics that makes me go, “Whaaa???”

5) Hit and run motorcyclists
This incident JUST HAPPENED this morning. Caught in the never-ending parking spaces of NKVE Plus Highway, this ‘#$%@^#& excuse of a road user on 2 wheels’ decides to give my Waja a new look by giving my precious a couple of wrinkles to her beautiful body. To top off the new look, the rider then decides that precious side mirror would look more attractive dangling by her side. For this adjustment, the rider then whams right into it and speeds off before I could appreciate precious’ impromptu remodeling.

4) Religious car stickers
Why bother telling everyone tailing you that you’re a religious person if you’re going to drive and break the rules like the devil? It’s like saying, “Look world! I’m a believer of xxx and I park on yellow lines, double-park, and sometimes triple park. Absolutely LURVE the rush of beating traffic lights. Look! A Kancil… THAT’S a spot to cut in and show who’s the boss. Ooooo… and do ya like my green Carlsberg sticker right next to my ‘I’m a fisher of Man’ sticker?” Please, take the car sticker off and do God a favor. Else, clean up your act and become a better testimony.

3) Impatient queue cutters
Open up your eyes and see that the rest of the world is lining up. Why bring curses upon yourself and your family? *enough said*

2) Road hoggers
First type of such drivers are those who cut right in front of you and decide to slow down immediately once they’re in place. *makes me wanna jump right out of car and pull a couple of punches to their brain*. And there’s this second type of drivers – the right lane road hoggers. I understand there’s a speed limit. But sincerely, I really don’t know if these people are law abiders or simply not paying attention. "Oi! Tune down your radio, look into your rear view mirror and note the car behind flashing and honking la."

*drumroll…*
1) Proton Satria dressed with Proton GTI baju
Top of the list is just a question I’ve wondered for a very long time. Why? Why? Why? EVERYONE knows it’s a Satria cause there’s only ONE car exhaust.

*Juan is still fuming from having to fork out $$$ for the damage, so please forgive her display of sarcasm and anger*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home