Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Working past six is a brain hazard

Workplace setting: Bayu Project Room @ Alam Flora Sdn Bhd, Glenmarie
Incident date: 11th May, evening.
Note: Initials are used to ensure confidentiality

LL: JL, I didn’t drive today. Can you drop me off at D.U. after work?
JL: Sure.


*fast forward to 7 pm*
JL: Hey LL, faster la. Time to go… time to go…
LL: Wait … wait…

*LL searches through her stuff frantically*


JL: Why? It’s getting late. Quick! What are you looking for?
LL: I cannot find my car keys!

*momentary silence from JS as realization hits LL*

LL: Oh yea hor…. I didn’t drive today……
Hahahahahhahahaha!!!! *packs stuff and leave project room*

LL: Wait!!!!!! * pause*
JL: ????!!!???!


LL: I forgot my handbag……. It’s in the project room….
*Hahahahhahahahah!!! wipe tears from eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home