Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Petrol price hike

Darn. I really need to get a raise on my mileage claim entitlement. I’ve been getting RM 0.50 per kilometer since I joined the company 5 years ago!!! We’ve had numerous price hikes since 5 years ago; it’s about time we got a raise! >:-(

I called up my manager and said, “Boss… petrol price shot up again wor. How ar?”
And he answered, “Sell car la….”

Sighhhhh…. so much for being in a diplomatic country where the people’s voices are heard *groan*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home