Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Friday, June 17, 2005

Happy Father's Day!!

Y - Yoke Mha words for daddy early in the morning (a "I Love You" would be nice)
J - Just give him a kiss and a great big huggggg
L - Let him have his favourite foods for dinner

We did an ice-breaker last night using the initials of our names to come up with stuff to do for our dads this Father's Day. A present? Err... I think he everything he needs and wants already. More lurve? Err... I think I haven't withheld any display of affection :P Cracked my head figuring out what to get dad this year and finally I got it - the perfect present for him. To pamper him. A day at the spa!!!

Since dad enjoyed off-and-on foot reflexology, he should really enjoy nice massage. I searched high and low for the perfect spa to bring him to. I decided to bring him out for a dimsum lunch (and have those yumyum durian deserts that they were famous for) at Mandarin Oriental followed by a full-body massage by Thalgo at the hotel. After all the head scratching and infomation digging, guess what was his response?

"Har? Massage? Don't waste your money!"

And that was that. Sighhh.... guess we're settling for a boring sit-down Chinese dinner this Sunday :P To all the fathers or fathers-to-be out there,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home