Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Monday, June 06, 2005

Strong within me, is the Yoda force?

Took a trip down ::{~Memory Lane~}:: and gave the Personality Test a try *wink!*.

Select "tall" when asked, I did.
Yet the little green friend, I became.
Truly troubled, I am.
A TALL Yoda, there will be??!!??!!?

2 Comments:

  • At June 11, 2005 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah, hardcore. The second Yoda I have met. haha. How come nobody becomes an Ewok? Tell me please!!!!

     
  • At June 13, 2005 9:01 AM, Blogger Juan said…

    Arrr... maybe cause when we think 'Star Wars', not many people think about 'throwing stones' at the enemy? :P kee kee kee....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home