Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Thursday, June 23, 2005

If this happened to you, what would you do?

Rayne and Mick were rushing to save their friend Noel when they were suddenly *ahem* flashed by an old man at the bus stop:

Flashed!

I was 14, at a bus stop in Section 17, waiting for the very irregular and unreliable mini bus no 18 to go for a tuition class. The bus stop was situated right outside an old house, with a nice leafy tree providing shade for those waiting for their public transport. With me, there was a young mother with her 5-6 year old little boy.

After 10 minutes, suddenly I heard a grunting noise nearby. About 3 feet away, there was a motorcycle parked, with its engine still running. And there he was - an Indian man with a motorcycle helmet covering his face, standing next to his vehicle, jerking off, and grunting like a pig. The lady noticed the man’s presence and covered her child’s eyes and held the child close, fearfully.

I leapt to my feet, picked up a solid steel rod nearby, started hitting the guy silly while shouting obscenities at him, and called the cops cause I was satisfied with the results - the sick man lied on the ground… battered. The lady thanked me profusely for protecting her kid, while the police praised my bravery.

At least, that was what I WISHED I did…

What really happened was, too shocked to react, I stood bolted to the ground. Silently, and slowly the minutes passed until the shameless man finished satisfying himself, got onto his bike, and rode off. I could just imagine him smirking cause he had successfully traumatized 3 individuals.

The truth is, people who seek to traumatize others through such perverted methods are cowards, have low self-esteem, and just plain SICK. Else, he wouldn’t have prepared an escape route by leaving the motorcycle engine running and wearing a helmet to disable any face recognition.

Know what else I could’ve done? I should have just stared right at him, point at his mushroom and go, “So small??? Ahahahahahahhahahahahaah!!!!!!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home