Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Friday, August 12, 2005

Conduct training at RHB Bank, Bangi

*download email*
.
.
.
*receive email*
.
.
.
*30 unread emails?* <- I normally get about 5 unread emails in my corporate account
.
.
.
*open e-mails*
.
.
.

Manager: Juan, help to print the training materials for Monday, k?
Juan: *gulp!*
Manager: Thanks a million, else I would’ve needed to come in on Saturday :(
Juan: *sighhh…*


And so, it was a full day of printing and binding stuff. Really puts new meaning to ‘highly paid secretary’…eheheheh. Not that I’m complaining ;) My manager’s a dear and I absolutely love working under him.

The trainings are going to be from 15th August till 3rd October. So, from next week onwards, I’m off to my new client site in Bangi. It’s going to be a busy month and a half, as there’ll be materials to prepare and trainings to conduct. Hopefully, I would be getting Internet access. Else, I’d be ‘blog-deprived’ and ‘Messenger-deprived’ *sniff sniff*

P/S: You have been warned. World of Juan might be on hold for awhile…

3 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2005 9:51 PM, Blogger cybeRanger said…

    Thanks for your message.
    I have added a link to your blog.
    May a blessed weekend! :)

     
  • At August 15, 2005 3:19 PM, Blogger Christine Law said…

    uh!!! why why why? I will pray that u will get ur internet connection! ...that's very important...coz i enjoy ur post so much :P hehhehe

     
  • At August 19, 2005 10:25 AM, Blogger Juan said…

    qtpp and ing ching:
    I'm at AFSB for a day to solve some issues b4 returning to RHB next week, Monday. Nice to know that I'm missed :P

    Gosh... I miss chatting, emailing and blogging so so so so much. *erk!* Need to get back to work again... so bzzzzzzz....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home