Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Friday, February 24, 2006

Greetings from Guangzhou – Day 10

Dear Kum Seng and Seong Nien,

As per the project plan, the archiving activity is scheduled to complete by the 6th of March (Tuesday). Factoring in the offer for the 3 days extension, we should be completing by the 9th (Friday). Aun Chuan would like to leave on the 10th, whilst Grace and I would like a personal 3-day extension to move around Guangzhou hence leaving on the 13th (Monday). Kindly grant Aun Chuan the replacement leave for working on Saturdays whilst Grace and I will use them up upon project completion.

If this arrangement is agreeable, I will make flight arrangements with Siew Bun:
Aun Chuan: 10th Return to KL (3:05pm) -> Return to Penang (8:50pm)
Grace: 13th Return to KL (3:05pm) -> Return to Penang (8:50pm)
Juan: 13th Return to KL (3:05pm)

Regards, Juan
P/S: psssst… Papa Seng, tour guide service is very much appreciated from the 10th till 12th :D

**********************************************************
Thought you’d be interested in this little piece of information. JUAN IS COMING HOME SOON. Just drafted and sent out this email to my two managers. Decided to make the date formal; in case they decide to extend me till WHENEVER. Even though I don’t really miss home, I think being away from beautiful Malaysia for a whole month is long enough. Really didn’t like the whole, “Juan, it depends – maybe you’ll be here for 3 weeks or 3 months” deal. Figured that it would be better for me to get the dates in writing to at least firm up if they were serious about extending me.

Since now all of you know my departure dates, come slightly earlier while I’m working and you can move around a bit. My apartment = FREE lodging. Then, once I’m off and ready to go for my 3-day holiday, we can go round together. My manager, Kum Seng will be our tour guide :D

Today, we went to this place that actually served dog meat. Goshhh… luckily I picked up this piece of information in their heavily accented Mandarin and steered clear of it!!! Friend online just commented that I should have tried it. At least ONCE in a lifetime, he said. Made me wanna pukul him. I got myself a skipping rope and did some skipping tonight… muahahahahhaha. Ahhhhh…. Am feeling extremely healthy at the moment. Exercised and dog meat-free!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home