Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Off to Guangzhou, China on the 15th of February

Direct Manager: You’ve only got 2 weeks to go get some warm winter clothing.
Support Manager: Yeah, lots of stuff to prepare just for that 15 days.
Resource Exec: Hey, bring your passport tomorrow for me to fix your visa.
Direct Manager: I’m going to miss my 9 to 5 girlfriend…
Me: What in the world are all of you talking about?!?


Full and sleepy from a heavy lunch, I just sat down in my cubicle and these people started crowding around me having a conversation, which absolutely made NO SENSE *sigh*. Apparently, before lunch they were having a chat on MSN and it absolutely slipped their mind that I wasn’t in the chat room :P

So, yeah… I’ve been assigned to a 15-day archiving project to China…

Am leaving in two weeks…
.
.
No hugs and kisses from mummy and daddy for three weeks…
.
.
No home cooked meal for three weeks…
.
.
No ‘one phone call away’, “Let’s go yum cha NOW” for three weeks…
.
.
No cell group for three weeks…
.
.
No nice, warm, humid weather for three weeks…
.
.
No gym for three weeks…
.
.
I MISS HOME ALREADY *sob sob…*

Offer up a simple prayer that everything goes smoothly, nothing gets delayed and I’d be back in no time, k? *hugz* Also, for Him to open up my spiritual eyes to see what He wants me to in that foreign land. I know this short trip is definitely from Him, cause of some of the stuff that’s been happening in my life, and that the job seems to be tailor-made specifically for me :D

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home