Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Friday, May 26, 2006

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!!!

A couple weeks back while I was in the midst of my interviewing process, I didn’t know I was going to be posted to Titan, Johore for my last assignment. A small plan cooked up in my head for my in-between-job vacation.

  • 1st stop: Drive down Malacca to visit Heidi and Lavender spend 2 nights there
  • 2nd stop: Park my car in Seremban, at an auntie’s house.
  • 3rd stop: Take the train down to Singapore. Spend 2 nights with Yoke Keng and Chew Har. Spend a night with relatives there.
  • 4th stop: Spend a night in Seremban before returning to KL.

Now since JSPC is paying for my return from Johore after my assignment, there’s a little change in plan:

  1. Two weekends ago, had a rushed weekend hiking at Sungai Chiling, Kuala Kubu Baru; then spent a night at Frasers.
  2. Last weekend, I stayed back in Johore and went snorkeling at Pulau Sibu. Took a cab to Tanjung Leman before taking a speedboat over to the island :D Amazingly green, clear waters…
  3. This weekend, I will:
  • Take a bus from Johore to Singapore on Friday. That’s THIS evening after work, TODAY!!!
  • Spend two nights at Yoke Keng’s. She’s got the weekend all nailed; midnight shopping tonight (It’s Singapore’s mid year sales nowwwww!); birthday party and a all-girl’s night out tomorrow; zoo on Sunday…
  • Go visit my relatives at Compassvale Walk on Monday and spend a night there. Should be nice to able to see Eddie’s (my cousin) new baby girl.
  • Return to Wilby Residences, Bukit Timah for the last night in Singapore.
  • Take a bus to Johore’s Senai Airport and return to KL.

I promise lots of pictures when I return :) Now… leave me be in my deliriously happy state…

Holidayyyyyyy!!!
.
.
Wheeeeee!!!
.
.
Lalalalala….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home