Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Monday, May 09, 2005

Car upkeep: Double Whammy!

Car mileage: 40,000 km
Car bought: January 2003

On Friday, I had my car serviced for RM 359.39. Service price included rear brake pad change (extra RM75), but excluded the engine oil (saved about RM150 from the servicing). Worked in Petronas ma… I still have lots of engine oil stocked :P Then, I had my first refuel after the petrol price hike. RM77.12 for 50.734 liters of petrol!


So, let me figure this out:
Petrol - RM77 x 4 weeks
Servicing - RM450 / 4 months

I’m paying about +/- RM400 a month on car maintenance?!!!???!!??

*groan* I should downgrade my Waja to a Kancil *chuckle*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home