Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Taking out the trash

*open door*
.
.
.
*steps out*
.
.
.
Bham! *door slams shut*
.
.
.
*looks at what hands are carrying*
.
.
.
Okay… trash bag in one hand… and err… wallet in the other…
.
.
.
Err… where are my keys!?!?!?

Sigh… don’t know what was I thinking… Luckily I had my wallet with me and I used the public phone to call my mum who had a spare key. Come to think of it, it has been ages since I’ve operated one of those public phones :P It just got me thinking, ‘Hrm… I wonder what other things that I’ve not been using for awhile, huh?’ Erm…

  • Stamps – I’ve not received a single snail mail, which was not a bill for almost 5 years now *hint hint*.
  • Line up at the post office to pay bills – Maybank2u settles all my headache.
  • Call cab – my only means of transport before I got myself a car.
  • Dialup connections – Wifi’s the way to go, man! Cool that I don’t have to hear that annoying connecting modem sound.
  • Dot-matrix printers – Ahh… the day I upgraded to bubble jets and inkjets were the days my neighbors started to have restful sleep.
  • Alarm clock – Who needs an alarm clock now that we’ve got mobile alarms?

Relatives from Singapore are here for a visit and mum said this to them, “You know what this big prawn headed daughter of mine did last night? She thinks she can pay her house door to open for her.. guahahahahahaha.”

Sigh… I guess I had THAT coming…

4 Comments:

  • At October 28, 2005 3:01 PM, Blogger Christine Law said…

    Lucky you that your mum has a set of spare key.

    Once heidi and I was trapped between the wooden door and the grill gate...none of us had the key coz we both assume that the other person took out the house key! One of the housemates got to come all the way from Kajang!

     
  • At November 01, 2005 4:49 PM, Blogger munsta said…

    hahahaha...this reminds me of the day when i locked myself out of my room...ended up having to break the door open....plus had quite some time explaining to my mum and dad as to why i had the door replaced! :)

     
  • At November 07, 2005 8:49 AM, Blogger Juan said…

    Ing Ching - TWO of you forgot the housekey at the same time?! Hahahahhaha! Luckily, you have other housemates to help u out ;)

    Munsta - ROOM? This must be when you were renting a room somewhere right?

     
  • At November 07, 2005 5:32 PM, Blogger munsta said…

    hahaha...actually...when i was renting the room from my aunt's house in Subang (which m supposed to care for in her absence, as erhm...opposed to knocking down her doors!)

    *grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home