Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Total blurness

A.M. Sat : *gurgleeee……..* Aik… sore throat!
P.M. Sat : *shiver shiver…* Fever…
P.M. Sun : *sniff sniff……..* Huh? Cold has started?!?
A.M. Mon : *ZZZzzzz…………* I’m SOOOO not going to go office today. Ahhh… MC!
P.M. Tue : *Cough cough…* Sigh… just when I thought it cannot get worse…

Took M.C. again on Friday and a colleague called my mobile whilst I was fast asleep in the afternoon…
Eugene: Juan… we’re in so much trouble. Client copy bombed… bla… bla…
Me: *groggy* Is it? Call Chen… he might be able to help.
Eugene: Who’s Chen? How about Po Li? What’s her number?
Me: Wait… it’s on my phone… *search for number on mobile for ‘Po Li’*
Eugene: {after long pause} Err…. Hello?
Me: Err… I cannot find wor… why huh?
Eugene: Err… arr… I… err… dunno…???

After I woke up from my slumber, it suddenly dawned on me how blur I was. ‘Chen’ was supposed to be ‘Chin’. Of course Eugene had no idea who I was talking about. AND I saved Po Li’s name in my Phonebook as ‘Cheang’… of course I couldn’t find her name on my mobile. And then… after whatever that was written above, I had absolutely no idea what else was in the conversation. Think I could have been telling him about all the Magnums I was dreaming about… or about sheep *shrug*.

Went out for dinner with parents and another couple, friends of my parents. During the car ride, was already in a SLEEP MODE whilst overhearing one of the weirdest parent conversations I’ve had.
Auntie: You know, we women must go for mammograms.
Mum: Aih, I don't have to go for one. Hubby, I OK or not?
Dad: OKAYYYY!!!!
Uncle: Juan, sorry to say this… but I think my wife is OK too!!!
Me: Huh? Mum… what are you all talking about? Zzzzz…

After I woke up, THEN I realized what they were implying *Duh-hhhh* For those who doesn’t know what mammograms are, please GOOGLE :P

What’s the saddest thing when one is sick?
.
.
.
The headache?
.
.
.
The coughing?
.
.
.
The continuous interrupted sleep?
.
.
.
No…
.
.
.
It’s the lack of taste in all foods :( I want a MAGNUMMMMMM!!!!! Two minutes of happiness while savoring the luxurious Magnum chocolate, with delicious milky, creamy, vanilla ice-cream. Two minutes of Heaven... probably followed by another 2 weeks of Hell... *sob sob… cough cough… ueeeekkkk…*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home