Juan's World

An inside look into the world of an average girl who lives a not-so-average life after having met face-to face with the great "I am". Living a life of purpose. Leaving a mark. Balancing her life with the things He has called her to do with the responsibilities in life. With just one wish in her heart. That one day, when she meets face to face with her Maker. To have Him say, "Well done good and faithful servant. You have ran the race well!"

Friday, July 08, 2005

Thank You

Finally, back to work after a three-day break! Apologies for the long hiatus cause have been really busy wrapping up the project to go for the break. This is going to be my last day with Alam Flora – thank God for a successful go LIVE. However, think I might be back for a week at the end of the month, just to be around just in case there are any glitches during the July payroll run. My first independent HR assignment; my bay-beee! *grin widely*

Thanks to all (you know who you are) whom have fasted, prayed, given words of comfort and encouragement through phone calls and SMSes. Thanks for all the love and care – big hugs and muaks from Juan *sniff sniff*. My darling sister had a successful operation thanks to Dirt Buster Prof. Eugene, whom zapped all those little buggers into infinity and beyondddd… I wish I brought my digicam along, then I could share how the cysts and fybroids looked like :P She has since been discharged and is now recuperating under the pampering eyes of mum and dad. But most of all, I thank God for His faithfulness, His presence, His comfort, His strength, and His healing power. *big bear hug for Papa in Heaven* ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home